Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Road Warrior Can Save The Day!

I don't know about you. I LOVE my vehicle! I treat her like a pet. A regular part of the family. Complete with a name and an anniversary of when we met and began our journey together.



Charlotte's Web is her name. I call her that because when we met she was covered inside and out with spiders webs. I only found one spider when I got her home and cleaned her up. Anyway Charlotte is a 2001 Dodge Ram 4x4 and I love her very much. I buy her things and one of the first pieces of gear I buy for any vehicle I own is a tow rope. Why? I don't plan on getting stuck, but if I ever take Charlotte where she does manage to loos grip, I like to know I can rescue her right away and the tow trucks, well they cost and they take to long. With a tow rope, you can nearly always find a fellow truck lover that begs for the opportunity to put his truck to good use. I do! After all, what is a truck for, right?



Well I have the Road Warrior series of preparedness kits because they have exactly what every car loves. Check it out. If the economy kit is not enough and you live in a colder climate area, we offer the 10*below zero Deluxe Road Warrior Kit and it will keep you warm while helping rescue your baby from distress. Like I said, I don't know about you. I love my vehicle.

This kit fits most all road emergency situations.
All items are packed in a heavy-duty backpack.

Kit contains:

- 30 minute high-intensity light stick
- tow rope
- jumper cables
- flashlight with batteries
- solar blanket
- waterproof poncho
- drinking water
- leather gloves
- whistle
- duct tape
- utility knife
- emergency instructions and help sign
- wet naps
- reflecting triangle.
Economy Road Warrior Emergency Kit


Price: $30.00
Retail: $45.99
You Save: $15.99 (35%)




















This item is in stock





Read more at www.firsttrustindustries.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment